Believe that if children are given the necessary tools to succeed, they will succeed beyond their wildest dreams.
Ember is a published author as well as a qualified teacher with over 30 years experience in education. She has written, illustrated and published the complete whole-year curriculum for English, Mathematics, Malay Language, Science and Themes for children ranging from 3 – 6 years, including detailed planners for teachers, extra large teaching aids, books and worksheets for children, craft ideas and related activities and songs. This was a systematic curriculum planned to ensure that children were able to read and write by the time they enter school as well as do sums and simple multiplication.
As part of Ember’s personal development, she was involved in the Million Leaders Mandate Leadership Training program by John C Maxwell and completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Christian Education and an Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies. Her leadership skills were demonstrated when she became the chairman and principal driver behind the organisation of a 5-day KidsGames Program in Penang, Malaysia for over 800 children ages 4 – 12 years old. She applied her skills and experience to adapt an international program (operating in over 140 countries) to suit Malaysian local needs. The 2004 KidsGames involved over 150 volunteers and was held at multiple venues in the state of Penang.
What Got Me Here
Business & Work Experience
Training & Professional Qualifications:
- Teacher’s Certificate (1977)
- Australian Computer Society Examination on Computing (1989)
- Malaysian Mensa (1991)
- Advance Diploma in Computer Studies Informatics (1992)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Christian Education (2004)
- John C Maxwell Million Leaders Mandate (2006-2009)
- Certified John Maxwell Trainer and Speaker (2016)
- Chairman and principal driver behind a 5-day KidsGames for State of Penang, Malaysia.
- Started and managed student hostel for 24 students seeking refuge from Indonesian riots for ages 9 – 19 years old.
- Started Child Care Centre for children 2 – 3 years of age, taking student numbers from 3 to maximum capacity in a short period of time.
- Children’s Ministry/Kindergarten Director of large church in Penang, Malaysia managing 13 full time staff and over 70 volunteers.
From Our Kids Specialist
Teaching Kids the Language of Success
What we teach our kids today impact on their success tomorrow. Parenting and education, therefore, has the most potential to impact a child’s development before the age of 7 years. What they learn at this stage will carry them through to their adulthood. It will provide the foundation that will help them succeed in life.
Parenting and education, therefore, has the most potential to impact a child’s development before the age of 7 years. What they learn at this stage will carry them through to their adulthood. It will provide the foundation that will help them succeed in life. Would you prefer to raise your kids to have more than you had, or to be more than you were?
Get In Touch
Tel: +61 439 935 440
PO Box 7230
Karawara WA 6152
“Great changes in the destiny of mankind can be effected only in the minds of little children.” ~ Herbert Reed